Country Girl Radio (herein also referred to as “CountryGirlRadio.com”) is owned and operated by Red Pepr Computing Solutions, LLC of Middleton, WI USA.
Country Girl Radio’s website is an important part of its media and content delivery services. It may be beneficial for you to read the Legal Notice below before using the Country Girl Radio website, sending emails, submitting articles, or music to Country Girl Radio.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (the “Terms”), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Copyright Red Pepr Computing Solutions, LLC dba Country Girl Radio – All Rights Reserved.
However, and subject to the terms of the Creative Commons license, Country Girl Radio does permit you to share and use the information contained on CountryGirlRadio.com including any information feed (e.g., RSS), under the following stipulations:
You must attribute the work to Country Girl Radio, but not in such a way as to suggest Country Girl Radio endorses you or your use of the work. The best way for you to attribute your use of material from the Country Girl Radio website is with a link back to CountryGirlRadio.com
No Derivative Works.
You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
You may not use Country Girl Radio content for commercial purposes.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Usage With Permission.
Any of the above stipulations may be waived if you obtain permission from Country Girl Radio.
Country Girl Radio Webcast Excluded.
The Country Girl Radio Internet Radio Webcast (streaming mp3 audio) is entirely separate from the website content. You are permitted to use the streaming audio for personal enjoyment only. Utilizing any recording technology (e.g., stream rippers) on the audio stream is expressly forbidden. Broadcast of the stream in a commercial environment or for the enjoyment of an “audience” in a public establishment may require licensing with appropriate record industry agencies under US Copyright laws and is beyond the scope of these Terms of Service. Seek appropriate legal council.
US Copyright Law provides protection above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons license. When in doubt, seek appropriate legal council or ask for permission.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website, including, but not limited to Red Pepr Computing Solutions, LLC and Country Girl Radio, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Red Pepr Computing Solutions, LLC, Country Girl Radio and others. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the express written permission of Red Pepr Computing Solutions, LLC or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other Content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise notified, any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to this website (“Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary. Country Girl Radio shall have no obligations with respect to your Submissions. Country Girl Radio and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use your Submissions and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate any applicable law.
Artists submitting licensed work, including music, artwork, and other biographical and promotional materials, to Country Girl Radio are afforded all usual and customary copyright protection for their work. Artists grant Country Girl Radio full, uncompensated permission to transmit their work over the internet as a live mp3 stream in a manner directly analogous to terrestrial broadcast radio, and in accordance with all US laws and regulations pertaining thereto. All other material submitted by artists are regarded as regular User Submissions.
Country Girl Radio reserves the right to edit, re-purpose or re-publish all articles submitted to Country Girl Radio in any medium for any reason with proper credit to the author. Proper credit is defined as the Author’s name and where possible a link to the Author’s website and/or email address, when such information has been included in the submission. The publication of any articles submitted to Country Girl Radio is solely at the discretion of Country Girl Radio.
Country Girl Radio may have (hypertext) links to other unaffiliated websites. Navigating to such websites is at your own risk. Country Girl Radio has not reviewed all of the content of such linked websites and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. Any (hypertext) links contained on this website shall not be construed as an endorsement by Country Girl Radio of any such linked website.
Any promotional content contained on this website is subject to inventory availability. Country Girl Radio reserves the right to cancel or modify any such promotion at any time and without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Country Girl Radio, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANOTHER PARTY. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
- Post Spam: Any post assumed to be spam may be deleted.
- Comment Form Guidelines: When displayed, the comment name field must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. You may use a nickname or your site/blog name but any comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form may be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for posting, and they are not published on the site, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the poster.
- Post Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment or forum will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the poster. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within in public posts on this website!
- Language and Manners: Posts which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the administrator to be rude and offensive, may be edited or deleted.
- A Post is Conversation: Any post which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- External Links: External links are encouraged if they are relevant to the original post and add to the conversation. Linking to other sites, or attempting to use this site for free advertising which has nothing to do with the conversation at hand is spam and may be deleted and/or marked as comment spam.
- No Personal Attacks Permitted: No personal attacks are permitted on this website. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the owner, nor any other participant. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Playing the System: We encourage your participation, but we are watching for any activity that looks like you are just trying to get as many links as possible. If we feel you are simply adding comments in order to achieve backlinks, we may remove your comments and your access may be blocked.
- Blocked: Anyone who violates this Posting Policy may be blocked from future access and/or participating on this website.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated in line with our Posting Policy.
- All Rights Reserved: The site owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all posts, and to block access to any one or group from participating or accessing the entire site.
- Hold Harmless: All posts within this website are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner. By submitting a post on this website, you agree that the content of your post is your own or used with appropriate permission, and to hold Country Girl Radio, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content. Country Girl Radio will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then any such provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is lawful, void or unenforceable, but shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. Country Girl Radio may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that, Country Girl Radio cannot and does not assume any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of your use of this website, or as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any information contained herein. You agree that Country Girl Radio will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to this website or any contractual or other dealings or relationships you may have with third parties based upon any information included on this website.
You agree to indemnify and to hold Country Girl Radio, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employers and other agents, harmless from and against any loss, liability, damage or expense (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of your use of this website, including, without limitation, any violations by you in the terms and conditions for your use of this website.
Your access to and use of information contained herein are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. In the event of any dispute arising from the use of this website or your compliance with these terms and conditions you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Dane County, Wisconsin.
This Subscription Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Country Girl Radio regarding your use of this website and your reproduction and use of any information contained herein.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Although Country Girl Radio uses reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and currency of the Content of this website, Country Girl Radio makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or currency. This website may contain typographical errors and technical inaccuracies. Country Girl Radio assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. Although Country Girl Radio uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all software provided at this website, or as a link from this website, is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system. Country Girl Radio may update and/or modify the information contained on this website at any time and without notice.